Frequently Asked Questions - Academics
  • Frequently Asked Questions

    1. What is the procedure for applying for migration of students from other Universities (Inter University Transfer) ?

    University order on provisions for migration of students from other Universities is attached herewith.

    2. What is the procedure for taking a break from study and rejoining the course after the break?

    Applications for break of study and rejoining should be routed through the Head of the institution. Applications not routed through proper channel will not be entertained.

    3. How should I apply for migration?

    You may approach the Head of the institution where you have studied, who will take necessary actions for uploading the credentials in the portal.

    4. How can I get an equivalency certificate from APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University?

    The application fee for equivalency certificate is Rs.6000/- (Rs. Six thousand only) for the first applicant and Rs.1000/- (Rs. One thousand only) for subsequent applicants.

    The software development for issuing equivalency certificates online is progressing. Until then, students can apply for equivalency certificate by using the application uploaded in the University website

    The documents to be submitted by the applicant are given below.

    1. Regulations, scheme, syllabus attested by the Registrar.
    2. Letter from the University stating the period of study.
    3. Letter from the University stating number of instructional days in a semester/trimester, if it is not mentioned in other documents attested by the Registrar.
    4. Attested copies of certificates of class 10, class 12, UG degree, PG degree.
    5. Original Demand Draft/Pay in slip in proof of remittance of fee to University account.